Prabowo Promises to Protect All Groups, When Gathering in Surabaya

LensaAktual. Presidential Candidate number 02, Prabowo Subianto visited Surabaya, East Java, Saturday night, December 22, 2018. His presence in the City of Heroes was in order to meet the evening invitation for hospitality with business people and East Java people from various ethnic groups, who joined the Indonesian Christian Movement Raya (Gekira).

In his speech, Prabowo expressed his gratitude for the invitation he had been given. According to him, the Indonesian people must be proud of various diverse cultures, ethnicities, tribes and races in the frame of Unity in Diversity.

Therefore he explained, with the trust that has been given to him to become a candidate for leader of the nation and state in the upcoming 2019 Election, he must maintain that trust by protecting all groups of Indonesian society.

"If I accept the mandate later, if later I accept the mandate, if I am elected later, I understand I must be a leader for all religions, all races, and all ethnic groups," Prabowo said at Empire Palace, Surabaya, Saturday night.

In his presentation, the Chairperson of the Gerindra Party DPP also stressed that he and Sandiaga Salahuddin Uno would struggle to create a sense of justice for all Indonesians regardless of race, religion and race. Because, those values ​​were aspired by the founding fathers in the life of the nation and state in Indonesia.

"If there is one citizen from one group, or one tribe, or one race, or one religion that is dizolomi, or someone who does not receive justice, it is the leader's duty to defend him. I cannot keep quiet when I see injustice, I cannot keep quiet adultery, sorry I speak from my heart. This is my belief, this is my understanding in politics, "Prabowo said.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Anyer Tsunami, Sandiaga: National Penance, Putting aside the Politics of the Presidential Election

Habiburokhman Predicts the Jokowi Team's Stages on Corruption Issues, Presidential Candidates Debate

"Allah with Us" Important Message SBY and Prabowo After Meeting